Until a few weeks ago there was a cupboard under our stairs with a door to a dark space. One day with a little time to spare (and my husband had popped out ) I took a sledge hammer to the wall and opened up the space. It left some very unsightly holes but with some plastering and painting I've now got a usable little space.
Above are a few pots out of the kiln this morning. These need to be packed up for Potfest.
This is my notice board with pictures I used to work from for the box below. I'm dragging my feet today as I should be packing the van but I am hesitating in case I need to nip out to get some last minute things.
Glazing and Glazed - This batch of tall jars and vases was constructed and bisc fired before I went away to Nepal in March, so though initially a struggle to tune back in to...
6 days ago