Until a few weeks ago there was a cupboard under our stairs with a door to a dark space. One day with a little time to spare (and my husband had popped out ) I took a sledge hammer to the wall and opened up the space. It left some very unsightly holes but with some plastering and painting I've now got a usable little space.
Above are a few pots out of the kiln this morning. These need to be packed up for Potfest.
This is my notice board with pictures I used to work from for the box below. I'm dragging my feet today as I should be packing the van but I am hesitating in case I need to nip out to get some last minute things.
A run of tricky Commissions - Over the summer I have been working my way through a host of rather tricky commissions, time consuming both in thought and execution. All now collected...
21 hours ago