Sunday 19 April 2009

End of holiday!!

The troglodytes have been bivouacked at my house for the past fortnight but tomorrow they regroup at school. Mostly I have been feeding boys, washing , ironing cleaning and taxing. Saturday my youngest son was 13 so we took the boys to Wagamamas. Today Mark and I left boys to their own devises and spent the day at the V and A. It was the necessary antidote.
I have also been doing a little painting. I have bought several different watercolour papers to experiment with. They are so different to work with. But I am all ready thinking that it would take a large investment in time to learn about watercolour painting and I may just go back to enjoying it in a light hearted way and not worry about the technicalities too much!



No comments:

Post a Comment