Wednesday 29 April 2009

More bowls

Ouite a few of these jugs I did to demonstrate to a student. When I taught in Adult Education I never kept any of the pots I did to demonstrate but it suddenly ocured to me that I could actually finish these jugs now I am in my own studio. They are all in the Kent clay which I am still working on in between doing my usual work.
The bowls are very small-500 grams of clay. There are about 20 still under polythene waiting to be decorated.
Ihave had a day off today because I have a cough and it makes working difficult. I strolled around the garden to see everything bursting into fresh green shoots. The bluebells have just appeared on the bank- I never planted them so that is a pleasant bonus. I am all ready looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow.

1 comment: