Friday 9 October 2009

Dinner?

Come to dinner- the table's laid and the food prepared. Friday evening is always a time to relax and unwind. I started the day with a swim. (Have to be in and out before the school children come for their lessons). A quick dash to the bank and the shops for some food shopping and home to decorate some pots.
I use a mixture of sources to find the images I want. Some from books others from my sketch books. These pots always take much longer than I expect but I do enjoy doing them. I was surprised to find that I'm down to my last bag of clay!! So I'm off to my supplier first thing in the morning armed with a long shopping list.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful table! I'm sure everything was delicious. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love your sketches Margaret, I would love to have a chat with you about them.
    That aside what a beautiful dinner table, I recognise the serving dishes [not yours] but I can't remember the name [I know they are in Wales somewhere].
    It's little wonder you have so many friends when you lay a table like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still there Margaret? Hope you are busy.
    h
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. To see a dinner table laid out like that is a real treat. sounds like a nice day.

    ReplyDelete