Monday 13 September 2010

Homework



Usually I plan to do all my drawings and preparation in the evenings as 'homework' so that studio time can be spent actually working on pots. However, I failed in this today ( sometimes having four chaps in my life keeps me busy!)
So this morning I spent drawing. This was partly because I needed to do some drawings for the pot I am working on and also because I had to return this book to the library. I've really enjoyed using the book. The odd 'chap' at the top is a tiny image in one of the margins.
I forgot to take a photo of the pot I am working on so will have to do that tomorrow. Delivered the eldest son to university tonight - I'm afraid student digs haven't changed since I was a student!!

1 comment:

  1. That 'odd' chap looks like he's up to no good! Look forward to seeing the actual pot. Will be similarly delivering my elder two to their digs in a few weeks time, leaving me with a bit more potting time - hopefully.

    ReplyDelete