Monday 23 November 2009





I'm just catching my breath this morning before launching into today's tasks.It's been a busy week-end in Farnham. I had intended to take lots of photographs of people's work but I must have been chatting too much and only took the few above. The ones at the top are of Nichola and Tony Theakston's animal sculptures.
My son helped me man the stall on Saturday and did a great job. I think I need to take him to all the shows with me. As ever all the work was of a high standard and very diverse. It was good to meet lots of new people and catch up with some old friends.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see Tony Theakston making work again, I know that he had a break for a couple of years but it's nice to see he is back and with his work getting stronger.
    You don't mention how you did Margaret, I bet you did really well. Have you got anything left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret, my friend is looking for a wassail bowl. would it be totally cost prohibitive to ship one to Seattle? We really like the one you posted back in 2008..

    if you would send me an email with price ranges that would be awesome...
    jamclaughlin @ comcast. net
    (just leave out the spaces)

    ReplyDelete